We’re looking for personal trainers!
Join the MGPT team and enjoy a fun and energetic atmosphere in a bright, fully equipped studio.
You’re a perfect fit if:
– you’re passionate about fitness
– you have at least 3 years experience
– you are CPR certified
– you have excellent communication skills in French and English
– you work well in a team setting and enjoy a challenge
A related degree, diploma, or other certification is not required, but is an asset.
– career development training, including fitness workshops and personal business skills
– competitive base pay and monthly sales incentives
– the use of our studio and equipment
– access to prepared circuit programs, tailored for specific client-groups
– personalized business cards and marketing materials
– hardworking clients, enthusiastic team members, and a great environment
MGPT Personal Trainer Job Summary:
Engage prospective new clients
Understand clients’ needs and goals, and design custom personal fitness programs
Coach and administer small group classes, run small workshops
Promote MGPT programs
Interested? We look forward to meeting you! Submit your resume here: